ROLL TO ROLL / SCREEN PRESS
[ Common to MS-80SD and MS-102SD ]
- Master frame with an independent drive system moves at a consistent speed.
- Running speed of flood coater/squeegee can be set individually.
- Printing stroke can be set variably.
- Various screen frame sizes within the range specified can be used.
- Squeegee impression can be controlled automatically thanks to the function of pulse motor.
[ MS-80SD ]
- Printing cylinder suction structure good for thin sheets.
- Improved operability by controlling the side register movement with a motor.
- Simplified operability by adopting the single action feed board wheels set up.
- Improved workability by adding a back plate cleaning assist function.
- Improved operability by changing the position of the operation panel to squeegee post.
- Stainless steel covered feeder pile board to prevent dust from adhering.
- Standardized remote control (manual) for squeegee position back and forth setting.
- Printing is possible by aligning the printed marks on the sheet.(With camera alignment option)
* This picture is MS-80SD.
|Max. sheet size (W x L) (mm)||800 x 550
(31 1/2 x 21 3/4″)
Option 750 x 550
(29 5/8″ x 21 3/4)
|1,100 x 750
(43 3/8 x 29 5/8″)
|Min. sheet size (W x L) (mm)||350 x 270
(13 7/8 x 10 5/8″)
420 x 297
(16 5/8 x 11 3/4″)
|420 x 297
(16 5/8 x 11 3/4″)
|Max. print size (W x L) (mm)||720 x 500
(28 3/8 x 19 3/4″)
|1,020 x 700
(40 5/32 x 27 9/16″)
Option 1,050 x 730
(41 1/2 x 28 7/8″)
|Max. screen frame size (W x L) (mm)||880 x 880
(34 3/4 x 34 3/4″)
|1,280 x 1,140
(50 1/2 x 45″)
Option 1,300 x 1,170
(51 3/8 x 46 1/8″)
|Min. screen frame size (W x L) (mm)||660 x 660
(25 63/64 x 25 63/64″)
|Sheet thickness (mm) *1||0.05 ~ 0.8
(0.001 ~ 0.031″)
(0.004 ~ 0.031″) *3
|0.075 ~ 0.8
(0.002 ~ 0.031″)
|Printing speed (IPH) *2||300 ~ 2,000
Option 300 ~ Approx.900 *4
|200 ~ 2,000|
|Machine dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||2,995 x 2,770 x 1,655
(117 29/32″ x 109 1/16″
x 46 1/16″)
|3,817 x 3,132 x 1,476
(150 9/32″ x 123 5/16″
x 58 7/64″)
|Machine weight (kg)||3,700||4,900|
|Power consumption (kW)||5.3||5.9|
*1 : Depending on the kinds of printing substrates and printing conditions, figures may be changed.
*2 : Printing speed denoted above depends on the printing substrates, ink, printing circumstances and specification of dryer.
*3 : Only flexible sheet material can be rolled on the cylinder.
*4 : Max. speed is an estimation. It's subject to the printing line and the printing conditions.
- ・Front pick up-feeder (Feeder belt speed slow down device)
- ・Press down feed rollers and brushes
- ・Adjusting single action feed table set-up device
- ・Motorized side lays position setting (only for MS-80SD)
- ・Pneumatic screen frame lock
- ・LCD monitor touch panel
- ・Push/pull convertible side lays
- ・Fixed rebound stopper (delivery side)
- ・Motorized squeegee pressure control
- ・Remote control for squeegee back/forward adjustment (only for MS-80SD)
- ・Print elongation corrector
- ・Delivery board loweing system
- ・Suction feed belts
- ・Vacuum cylinder (Hole diametor 0.5mm for MS-80SD / 0.8mm for MS-102SD)
- ・Quick action squeegee lock device
- ・Screen frame pull-out device
- ・Total counter
- ・Fixed rebound stopper (feeder side)
- ・Built-in front lay sensor
- ・Swing type squeegee
- ・Ink drip pan (at frame pull out)
- ・Preset counter
- ・Sheet cleaning roller unit
- ・Variety anti-static devices
- ・Air compressor (0.4kW for MS-102SD)
- ・Double sheet detectors (Mechanical/Ultra-sonic)
- ・Motorized screen frame positioning system (for MS-80SD)
- ・Remote control for screen frame adjustment (for MS-102SD)
- ・Cross over stand
- ・Piston sucker device
- ・Remote control for squeegee back/forward adjustment (for MS-102SD)
- ・Steel ball sheet hold down system (for MS-102SD)
- ・Camera alignment system
- ・Smart cover (for MS-80SD)
- ・SSF(SAKURAI SMART FACTORY Printing press operation management system / MS-80SD)