ROLL TO ROLL SCREEN PRESS
- Corresponding to 25um film printing to meet thin material requirements in recent years in the market. (MSDR-30)
- The function of position detection and position correction by CCD camera meets high level system requirements.
- High productivity is achieved due to the cylinder screen printing function.
- Various numerical settings are possible from the touch panel.
- Make ready time is drastically decreased by automating screen frame initial position setting function.
- Flexible line configuration is possible with compact design dryers being developed at the same time.
|Max Web Width(W) (mm)||300||600|
|Min Web Width(W) (mm)||150||300|
|Web Thickness (um)||25 ～ 188||38 ～ 188|
|Max Printing Size(W x L) (mm)||250 X 250||550 X 500|
|Max Screen Frame Size
(W x L) (mm)
|650 X 650||880 X 880|
|Max Processing Speed (Sec./shot)||3||3|
* Printing size, Film thickness and Processing speed are subject to printing materials and printing conditions.
Major features (Including Optional Equipment)
|CCD Camera Alignment system (X.Y)|
|Screen Frame Positioning by Numerical Control|
|Web Guide Devices|
|Squeegee Pressure Servo drive motor Control||Squeegee and Flood Coater pressures Servo drive motor Control|
|Flood coater pressure Manual Adjustment(Pneumatic change-over function)||Printing Stroke, Clearance Adjustment Servo drive motor Control|
|Printing Stroke, Clearance Adjustment Servo drive motor Control|